I started this blog in January 2015 while I was on bed rest and very pregnant with my sun (spelling intentional) Awesome Amari…my rainbow baby!
It was an interesting (to say the least) time in my life for sooo many reasons. So much had changed. So much was changing. And, there was so much more I wanted to change.
I started this blog with the intention of it being an outlet-a place where I could empty my thoughts, and ultimately heal myself particularly from the illness of giving a fuck about others’ opinions about me.
It’s been through some changes (just like I have), but has since evolved into being a blog FOR YOU, but all about ME –Sunshine Cummings, The Real Bossmom.
You’ll definitely get the best of both worlds, because not only will you get to be all up in my business, but unlike most personal blogs where you think to yourself (about the blogger) “Annnd, you are who again?,” and could give 2 shits about their family vacation to Disney World (that was a mouthful, but you get what I’m saying)…
…you’ll actually learn some shit, be entertained, and if you choose to apply what you learn…Change Your Life.
Follow along…if you can keep up!
*List of categories and what they’re all about*
- Artist-All things dance and blogging, from tips and how-to’s to general information, because I’m a dancer and I love to write.
- Creator-I create my life, and so do you!Posts in this category are all about the Law of Attraction, how I use/have used it in my life, and how you can use it too to manifest every and anything you desire, because Anything is Possible!
- Boss-I’m a Bossmom, entrepreneur, and the badass founder of SnapBack Co.Some folks are ambitious when it comes to moving up in a company, or at a job.That ain’t me!If it’s not you either then posts in this category would be of interest to you as I share my journey of building a global brand, along with tips, tools, and resources that I find useful.
- Healer-This is my gift! It’s what I do. It’s why I chose to come to Earth and be born.For many years I thought I wanted to be a medical doctor, or naturopath, or herbalist, etc. I spent a shitload of time and money studying and learning about chakras, herbs, crystals, midwifery/natural birth, homeopathy, yoga, reflexology, meditation, aromatherapy…you name it!I eventually had to take several seats, step back, and be honest with myself about the fact that I didn’t come here to be a damn compulsive student, and that my gift of healing is unconventional…like me.Posts in this category are all about my journey as a healer, as well as info about healing in several “alternative” modalities.
- Lover-The juicy stuff! The things the nosy people in my life wanna know all about, but won’t dare ask.I’m a married woman, yes! And, I also identify as polyamorous, or should I say non-monogamous meaning I am open to, and desire, intimate relationships with more than just my husband…AND, I am open to him being in intimate relationships with others as well (key word OPEN…not enthused lol).Polyamory is all about the responsible and honest practice of non-monogamy, not that cheating shit most people are familiar with.Posts in these categories will be really real as I share about intimacy in my life and marriage!
- MILF (Mom in love with freedom)-I’m a free spirit, end of story period.I strongly value freedom, acceptance, freedom of choice, freedom of speech, and freedom of expression.Posts in this category are all about my free spirtedness and my journey of self-acceptance.
- Mother– I’m a new mom and bonus mom.Being/becoming both have posed major challenges for me prior to, during, and after.Posts in this category are about all things related to mothering (tips, tricks, reviews, motivation, etc.), my ever-evolving journey as a mom, overcoming the loss of 2 babies, overcoming confidence/body image issues postpartum, postpartum weight loss, breastfeeding, and about co-parenting, step-parenting, and attachment parenting.
- MYLF (Mom You’d Like to F&%*)- All things postpartum fitness/weight loss related as I bring sexy back, and help other moms do the same.
- Wife-All about married life, and homemaking!